“Glee” just started back with new shows and their big 100th episode is coming soon and it’s sure to be one you don’t want to miss. Check out the roundup of what all you can expect below.
- Dianna Agron will be back again, but the best part is who she will be locking lips with on this episode. Chase Crawford of “Gossip Girl” will be one of the special guests and Dianna will even share a kiss with him. She called them “baby kisses,” though, so don’t expect things to get too wild. Chase’s character is considered a bit of a bad boy and won’t be singing on the show.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is back again and will be singing. One song she does is in a ’70s outfit with Dianna Argron and Lea Michelle.
- Kristen Chenoweth is also back and will sing “Happy” with several other cast members. She will also sing “Total Eclipse of the Heart” with Matthew Morrison (Will).
- This will be the last of the episodes in Liam. They are moving the show to New York City after the big special.
- Artie, Sam, and Blain are all moving to New York City and will stay on the show. They will still be filming a lot of it in LA, but it will all be set in NYC for the rest of this season and also next season, which will be the last one for the show.
- At this time, Jane Lynch hasn’t been written into any of the scripts in New York City.
- Some of the songs that you will hear are “Toxic,” “Raise Your Glass,” and “Just Give Me a Reason.”
- New Directions has decided to disband. Spoilers don’t reveal why, but that is something that fans of the show can’t wait to find out!
- The cast will remember Cory Monteith again, even though they already dedicated an entire episode to his passing. They are keeping pretty quiet on what they plan to do.
- Amber Riley will return as her character Mercedes. Mark Salling will be there as Puck as well.
Don’t miss the two-part 100th episode of “Glee,” airing March 18 and 25 on FOX.
Photo courtesy of Frank Micelotta/Fox
Find Mandy on Google+